lördag 16 maj 2009

Dikter<3

My eyes are bleeding,
Tears of blue.
My sight gets blurry,
When I think of you.
15/5 2009

To cry,
It makes you think too hard,
But yet it heals you for a moment.
But why,
They all say life is a rollercoaster,
But I've had enough bumps, I'm ready for a straight path


Love is science,
I am it's scientist.
Love is pain,
But don't you love the strength you gain.
Love loses all hope,
But yet it does the opposite.
Love is magic,
I'm a magician.

You are everything,
Yet you are nothing.
You kill me, 
But still I enjoy it.
You know this feeling is wrong,
But why can't you stop it?
Love is truth, love is lies,
You fill my heart with butterflies
.
Love is magic,
We all are magicians.


Love is only science,
the tingly feeling,
the one i get when i am around you.
It's called true love,
you would think that's the exception,
but that's most scientific of all.

My heart had been pulverised,
But you were the glue.
It broke again,
when you stopped saying- i love you.

men det var allt... pusshej!! xoxo

Etiketter: , , , , ,

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Prenumerera på Kommentarer till inlägget [Atom]

<< Startsida